Artists seeking access

Artists seeking access

Author
Posted Thu 7 Sep 2023 3:11 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 11 Sep 2023 8:36 PM Visits: 129
Two artists working collaboratively at Burren College of Art looking for access to landscape, abandoned architecture, and animals.
We work in analogue photography and would like to explore spaces in neighbouring County Clare and beyond to build upon a 12 week project.

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 8 Sep 2023 6:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Tue 30 Apr 2024 11:53 PM Visits: 26.2K
Hi Anna,

What a wonderful project you're working on! 📷✨

We'd be happy to share our favourite spots! Would you be able to provide more information on what you're looking for? Such as the type of landscape, a particular season, wild or domestic animals etc?

To get you started with some inspiration, check out the 'Guides' section on our Instagram page. There are also a couple of articles on our website and here in our forum that might be useful for your project. Let me list them here for you:

The 10 most Instagrammed places in Ireland
Photographing autumn in Ireland
Capturing the Causeway
My Top 10 Photo Locations
Your best Irish trip Photo
I love Tourism Ireland's Instagram page! How can I take pictures like that?

I hope this helps! Feel free to share some more details about your project so that our Community can join in sharing their best tips! 🧭

Rebecca 💚