Eire 2023 Video - Jaw Dropping!

Eire 2023 Video - Jaw Dropping!

Author
Posted Thu 14 Sep 2023 2:06 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 21 Sep 2023 5:06 PM Visits: 40
Eire 2023 - Four Weeks in Ireland with Debbie, Two Nikons and a Drone  Have enjoyed photographing Ireland in the past but this was my first trip with a drone and it was a game changer! Check out the coverage of fog rolling over Benbulben, waves crashing at Kilkee Cliffs and The Burren from on high. You’ll see images of castles, abbeys, surfers, golfers, a stellar Super Moonrise over Dough Castle and much more!  Images captured in five counties: Sligo, Clare, Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon. Watch on the largest screen ya have, turn on your speakers and enjoy!  Video Link
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 17 Sep 2023 7:53 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 15 minutes ago Visits: 76.2K
This film is truly stunning, Tim! 

I played it on my projector, loved seeing Ben Bulben in the fog, the Burren, Dun Aonghasa, Doolin and so many cool still images of Ireland's fauna. It brought back a few memories to me, so thank you! 

What was the highlight of this last trip, if you could only name one thing? 

Cheers!
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 17 Sep 2023 3:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 21 Sep 2023 5:06 PM Visits: 40
Thanks and glad that you enjoyed the video Antoine.

What a question that you ask!  We spent a full month in Ireland and every day I was out capturing the beauty with my two Nikons and a drone.  So many highlights...  One day that I will remember was my second trip to Kilkee Cliffs from our Lahinch base.  We had a rare windless day and I wanted to shoot with the drone without the fear of loosing it!  The clip rising from green grass to show the cliffs and waves was from that day.

I have some more shorter clips and will post.

Best, tim
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 17 Sep 2023 6:30 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 17 May 2024 11:35 AM Visits: 683
Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for sharing your video with the Community!

It's great that you had so many opportunities to capture the beauty of Ireland during your time here. A windless day along the Irish coast is certainly pretty rare, I'm glad you made the most of it! I, and I'm sure everyone else, look forward to seeing more of your content soon!

Regards,
Eoin