Athlone

Athlone

Author
Posted Mon 2 Oct 2023 1:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 2 Oct 2023 4:52 PM Visits: 4
Hiya, I am visiting Athlone in Ireland at the end of October for 5 days on a coach trip. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like at the time of my visit please? Also, do you do much in way of celebrating Halloween in Athlone. Going on a few excursions while Im there, but think I have a few days free to do my own thing. Any advice on what to do that wont cost too much? Thanks 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 2 Oct 2023 3:37 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 25 Apr 2024 1:03 PM Visits: 661
Hi Aleksandra,

It's great to hear that you will be travelling to Ireland soon. The weather in October is mostly sunny with some clouds. The average temperature is 50 degrees F.

There are lots of things to see and do in Athlone and its surrounding area. I would encourage you to check out this page for more information.

In terms of Halloween, I would recommend that you check out the Puca Festival is only around an hour from Athlone and promises to be a lot of fun. You will also find details of Halloween events in Athlone itself on the athlone.ie page.

Regards,
Eoin