Our hommage to Ireland in music

Our hommage to Ireland in music

Author
Posted Thu 5 Oct 2023 8:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 Apr 2024 5:01 PM Visits: 365
Hi everyone, as French composer and songwriter, musician Lolo and I decided to honour the Irish people and Ireland.
During my past professional trips in Ireland, I have been meeting warm hearts and unique beautiful landscapes.
We hope the single « The Irish Stew » finds favour with you.
The track has been made available as a listening and digital download on the website : https://www.live-prod.com
Our home-made video will show you a summary of our homage : https://youtu.be/pAS5viZlNGE?si=QbsKMoBFsm3LYClW
Hope you will like it, feel free to share and dance with us :)
Have a great day
Tani & Lolo

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 30 Jan 2024 12:14 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 22 Mar 2024 10:34 AM Visits: 269
It's good to hear about a fellow none Irish admire the culture and music. I particularly enjoy listening to the bodhran.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 31 Jan 2024 1:21 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 8 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Tani & Lolo!

You song is so lovely! It sounds like the lyrics speak from experience. Have you had the chance to visit the Emerald Isle in the past (and perhaps have an Irish stew) ? 

Thanks for sharing the song with us, I hope it will get the exposure it deserves.

A bientôt,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 27 Feb 2024 11:05 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 22 Mar 2024 10:34 AM Visits: 269
The lyrics may draw from a combination of personal experiences, imagination, and a deep appreciation for Irish culture and music. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share the song with you, and I hope it resonates with others who share a love for Ireland and its traditions.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Apr 2024 5:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 Apr 2024 5:01 PM Visits: 365
Hi Murphy and Antoine, my apologies to come back only now to your messages. Thank you for your feedback on our song. We are glad to know our music and lyrics find hearts to listen to it :)
We are working on the next songs which sound more 'rock', the last 2 singles being released in English.
The revenue will fund a charity association, that's why the 2 last singles can be purchased through a donation in Hello Asso platform. In case you enjoyed and would like to share either the 'Irish Stew' or teh new ones to people you know, feel free to share, it will help. Thank you again, it's always a blessing to hear that our music speaks to other hearts/or ears.
Enjoy the day, and longing to go back to Ireland. Tani & Lolo

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 5 Apr 2024 1:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 13
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 26 Apr 2024 3:04 PM Visits: 3K
HI Stephanie, 

I am delighted to hear the proceeds will be going to great causes, and wish you all the very best with the upcoming singles. 

Be sure to let us know if you are working on anymore Irish music in future. 

Cathaoir