Launch of Greenway Cycle Tour of Cork Harbour...

Launch of Greenway Cycle Tour of Cork Harbour...

Author
Posted Thu 12 Oct 2023 7:12 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 11
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 27 Oct 2023 5:03 PM Visits: 58
I'm thrilled to announce a brand new exciting experience in Cork City. The Greenway Cycle Tour of Cork Harbour by Rebel City Tours.

One of the world's largest harbours, Cork Harbour has breathtaking views, fascinating history, with a pirate castle thrown in for good measure. If you wish to get off the tourist trail and explore the real Ireland this adventure is for you. 

This experience is free for those who wish to arrange everything themselves. We recommend the Concierge Package though where we take care of everything for you including bike/ebike rental, rain gear, assistance by phone and reservations for attractions etc.

Check out our brand new tour page with a free interactive map, directions and photos. Feedback welcome! :-)

https://rebelcitytours.com/greenway-cycle-tour/?utm_source=ireland_com&utm_medium=greenway_tour

Slán go fhoíll, (see you later)