Christmas Day

Christmas Day

Author
Posted Mon 16 Oct 2023 6:23 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 16 Oct 2023 6:34 PM Visits: 2
Our family will arrive in Dublin 700 am December 24. We want to know what to see and where to eat both the day before Christmas and Christmas Day
We have two college age boys and a thirteen year old girl
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 17 Oct 2023 9:36 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)Community Expert (307 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 7:46 PM Visits: 3K
Hi Sue,

It's great to hear that you'll be spending Christmas in Dublin! 🎄 

Restaurants that are part of a hotel are more likely to offer a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day menu, even though it is a family day in Ireland. You can find some options from the list here. I'd invite you to contact the hotels that interest you directly. Here are also a few suggestions of how to spend Christmas in Ireland. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help. 

Cathaoir