Transfer to Game of thrones studio tour from Belfast city centre

Transfer to Game of thrones studio tour from Belfast city centre

Author
Posted Sun 29 Oct 2023 8:01 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 29 Oct 2023 7:57 AM Visits: 1
Hi we are travelling to Belfast next March and want to visit the Game of Thrones studio tour we are staying at a hotel in the centre of Belfast so looking for transfers we have been told a taxi would cost £50 each way can anyone advise on a cheaper option we would be hoping to visit on Thursday 28th March 2024 most coach companies seem to only provide transfers from Belfast at weekends I would appreciate any help
Regards Jane
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 29 Oct 2023 10:35 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:57 AM Visits: 3K
Hi Jane, 

Unfortunately, there aren't shuttle packages available on weekdays. You could however get the bus from Europa Bus Centre in Belfast City Center. The 238, 538, and 238b all run hourly to Banbridge. From there you could take the walk to the Game of Thrones Studio Tour which is just under 30 minutes or could take a taxi once you get off the bus. Have a look here to see your options. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help. 

Cathaoir