NYF festival

NYF festival

Author
Posted Wed 29 Nov 2023 5:24 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 30 Nov 2023 12:50 PM Visits: 5
The NYF festival website states Westlife will headline, but they don't appear in the list of bands on any night? Is the website still listing details from previous year? Trying to plan our NY eve and looking for suggestions as Picture This is sold out and not sure we would like Scratch so wanted to check if any other details listed in website are out of date? It mentions world record drum session but when you click to register it doesn't go anywhere....
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 30 Nov 2023 9:43 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 27
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:35 AM Visits: 76.6K
Hi Neil,

How nice that you will be celebrating New Year's Eve in Dublin this year! Do you have plans to sightsee in and around the city as well? There's plenty to do in Dublin during the New Year!

To answer your question, Westlife was indeed on last year's lineup and I can't get to see the world record drum session either on the New Year's Festival website. The festival has 3 stages this year, with two main events on the 31st at Dublin Castle and Collins Barracks as you mentioned.

From what I can see, tickets for The Scratch + Special guests are still available through Ticketmaster. Maybe you'd like to listen to the artists performing beforehand? Alternatively, you can also stay on the lookout for resale tickets for Picture This at Dublin Castle.

Let us know if you end up scoring tickets or if you need any other ideas to ring in the new year.

Cheers,
Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Dec 2023 2:24 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:46 PM Visits: 309
It's great to hear about the lineup for the festival, and I'll check out The Scratch and the other artists performing.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Dec 2023 1:07 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (370 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 18 Jul 2024 3:39 PM Visits: 698
Hi Murphy,

Yes, it's an exciting festival, for sure. With more than 40 acts over the course of four days, there is likely to be something for everyone to enjoy.

Personally, I'm most looking forward to seeing Lemoncello play at the National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks on New Year's Eve.

Regards,
Eoin
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 14 Dec 2023 9:54 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:46 PM Visits: 309
That sounds very exciting.