Faimly visa

Faimly visa

Author
Posted Wed 6 Dec 2023 2:51 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 6 Dec 2023 3:09 PM Visits: 2
I saw a video on social media where they said you can go to Ireland with your family and the government gives you a visa free of charge.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 6 Dec 2023 3:07 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 8 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Awais!

Thanks for joining us here on the Community.

I actually don't know if such a visa scheme exists. Was this a video posted by an official source? To find out, I would suggest reaching out to your local Irish Embassy or Consulate. They are the best source to find out about any visa requirements to move to Ireland. 

Also, the Citizens Information website contains a full section of support for coming to live, work and study in Ireland.

Best of luck!

Antoine