Christmas Mass

Christmas Mass

Author
Posted Sat 9 Dec 2023 11:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 9 Dec 2023 1:24 PM Visits: 89
Hello, I would like to know where we can go to the Christmas Mass in Dublin, this year( 23-12-24) and at what time is it?
Thank you

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 10 Dec 2023 8:48 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 11 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hello Eric,

It's great that you'll be celebrating Christmas in Dublin this year! 

Was there a Church in particular where you wanted to attend the Christmas service? The Archdiocese of Dublin website has info on mass times for each church of the region. From what I could see on the St Patrick's Cathedral website for instance (a known church in Dublin), you would need a ticket to attend the Christmas service on the 24th, but there is a concert starting at 4pm, in case you are also interested.

I hope you'll make the most of your time in Dublin during this lovely time of the year. Here's an article about Christmas in Ireland that may inspire you.

A bientôt,
Antoine