Accommodation for St Patrick's day

Accommodation for St Patrick's day

Author
Posted Sat 6 Jan 2024 10:11 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 6 Jan 2024 10:36 AM Visits: 3
Hello, I'm a travel agent looking for accommodation for a group of 12 people for St Patrick's weekend (16-18 March). Youth hostels or flats with bunk beds. I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 6 Jan 2024 6:21 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 10:48 PM Visits: 25.8K
Hello,

It's lovely to hear your group is planning to spend St. Patrick's Day on the island of Ireland! ☘️🎉

This page can help you find suitable accommodation. In the middle of the page, you can select several filters to refine your search, such as a location and type of accommodation. Find further tips and useful links in this article specifically about Hostels in Ireland. You can also check out the Irish Youth Hostel Association and Hostelling International.

I recommend making travel arrangements soon as it is a busy time of year where we usually get to welcome many visitors.

I hope you'll find a lovely holiday home for your group and wish them a wonderful time! 💚

Rebecca