My trip in the North/Northwest Ireland

My trip in the North/Northwest Ireland

Author
Posted Fri 2 Feb 2024 10:27 AM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 2 Feb 2024 10:23 AM Visits: 1
Hello !
I travelled all the way from Belfast to Newport last summer, and I did a video about this trip (in French but you can activate the subtitles or just enjoy the landscapes)
Please feel free to ask any question !

https://youtu.be/JjhubojIJE4?feature=shared

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 3 Feb 2024 8:37 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)Community Expert (10 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 9 hours ago Visits: 64
Hey Thibault,

What a beautiful video, I just travelled with you from the comfort of my home. It must have taken you some time to edit your drone shots and pictures, nicely done!

And you seem to have had quite a nice adventure. Where did you stop during your journey and where would you recommend fellow travellers to go?

Have a nice day,
Mathilde