I'm gonna live my lifelong dream and I need your help!

I'm gonna live my lifelong dream and I need your help!

Author
Posted Thu 8 Feb 2024 2:31 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 9 Feb 2024 7:25 PM Visits: 11
Hi,

My name is Clara, I'm Canadian and I'm coming to Ireland from march 14th till march 24. I'm 24 years old and going to spend my 25th birthday, which is on march 17th, in your wonderful country. It's been a dream of mine since I'm 6 years old to go celebrate St-Patricks Day and my 25th birthday in Ireland and I can't believe it's finally happening! For that special event, my 10 oldest friends and 3 family members are coming with me. We rented a house in Dublin and gonna also rent a mini bus so we can explore your country as much as possible and all travel together! This event has been on my bucketlist since forever and I'm sure it's gonna be an unforgettable experience. It's all gonna be our first time in Ireland so I'm open to any recommendations and new friends, if someone wants to come with us and show us around, we are gonna be a lovely group and we can't wait to make this trip the best trip of our lives. I'm so grateful for my friends, my family, your country and the opportunity to live such an unbelievable experience, you're welcome help me make it memorable! 

you can answer me here or send me an email at (removed due to privacy rules)

See you soon Ireland!

Clara xox
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 9 Feb 2024 5:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Jul 2024 5:11 PM Visits: 28.1K
Hi Clara,

How amazing to hear that you'll be able to make your wonderful dream come true, and that we'll get to celebrate this special day with you! 🎉☘️

For recommendations and ideas, I recommend browsing our website and find our top tips for Dublin and a selection of fantastic day trips in the area! With the search function in this forum, you can also find great experiences and travel tips from our community, such as this post.

Are you going to stay in your accommodation in Dublin throughout your holiday and how far is your group willing to travel out to explore? What are some of the things you would all love to explore - are you interested in some of our most beloved sites or rather some hidden gems? Do you most enjoy discovering National Parks, historic buildings, cities, small villages or our coast? 🧭

I'm happy for you, your friends and family that you are about to embark on this exciting adventure together! 💚

Rebecca