Coastal Roads

Coastal Roads

Author
Posted Sat 24 Feb 2024 6:04 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Feb 2024 2:21 PM Visits: 2
Hello and I hope you are doing well.  I am visiting Ireland with my friend in mid-March.  We are so exciting to visit this beautiful country!   We are going to fly into Dublin, rent a car and go to Galway to Doolin to Dingle, then back to Dublin to fly out.  We are having trouble getting a really good map that is easy to find roads/highways along the west coast.  Do you have any suggestions of a map that I can purchase the will be useful to drive on the best roads.  Thanks a lot!  Jayne Rocha
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 25 Feb 2024 1:38 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)Community Expert (226 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 13
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 3:04 PM Visits: 3K
Hi Jayne, 

It is great to hear you will be visiting Ireland next month. 

The Ordnance Survey is a good resource for purchasing maps for your road trip. We would also recommend checking out our page on the Wild Atlantic Way for some ideas and inspiration. Furthermore, there is also have a selection of free brochures and maps available to view and download. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help.

Cathaoir

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 25 Feb 2024 2:22 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)Gaining Respect (113 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Feb 2024 2:21 PM Visits: 2
Thanks a lot!  Have a great day!