Riding Motorcycle around

Riding Motorcycle around

Author
Posted Thu 14 Mar 2024 7:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 14 Mar 2024 8:38 PM Visits: 4
Hello -

My husband and I plan to visit Ireland, last minute. We were thinking of riding motorcycle for four days, and wanted to know whereabouts to take?

Also - if you know a good hotel that we can stay in?

Thank you in advance -
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 15 Mar 2024 2:31 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)Community Expert (256 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:57 AM Visits: 3K
Hi Nicky, 

It is great to hear you are planning a motorcycle tour in Ireland.

Do you plan to rent motorbikes, or bring your own? If you are planning to rent, I would recommend that you contact relevant tour operators directly for exact information about the services they provide. You can find some relevant companies here.

In terms of places to tour, our trip ideas section is a great starting point. Other common areas that motorcycle riders tend to tour are areas like the Causeway Coast, the Ring of Kerry (which is said to be the best biking roads in Ireland), Wicklow Mountains, Connemara and sections of the Wild Atlantic Way if you are only on a four day tour. 

Have a look at our accommodation search for hotels. 

If you have any other questions, let me know and I would be glad to help.

Cathaoir