Before you go

Before you go

Author
Posted Tue 30 Apr 2024 11:36 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 30 Apr 2024 11:34 AM Visits: 1
Do I need a visa to visit Ireland? If I am a UK refugee? I got my refugee status. and I have my travelling document as well from the UK Home Office, so I just wanted to know if I need a Visa to visit Ireland if I’m Uk refugee
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 30 Apr 2024 1:18 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)Community Expert (8.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Sun 13 Oct 2024 8:18 AM Visits: 9.5K
Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. It's great to hear that you are planning a trip to Ireland. 

I would highly recommend you get in touch with the Irish Embassy closest to you (London, Cardiff, Edinburgh or Manchester) to find out about the exact requirements in your particular case. Also, the UK Home Office might be able to assist you with the correct paperwork and requirements for your planned trip. 

I wish you all the best with your planning, and if you're looking for more ideas on what to do or where to go during your time in Ireland, please don't hesitate to message here! 

Sarah