Drogheda

Drogheda

Author
Posted Tue 4 Jun 2024 4:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 4 Jun 2024 4:10 AM Visits: 1
Hi, 
I am looking to bring my motorhome to Drogheda area for a golf tournament  (Seapoint Links) and I can’t seem to find any campsites with electric pitch in the area, any help would be appreciated.
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 4 Jun 2024 7:47 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)Community Expert (9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 30
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:57 PM Visits: 77K
Hi Rob,

How exciting that you are coming the east coast for the tournament!

I spotted a few campsites and motorhomes parks around Drogheda such as Cove View Holiday Park, Moore's Caravan Park and Mc Donaghs Caravan Park.
However, these aren't featured on the Camping Ireland website and therefore, there's little information about their services and whether they provide electricity for guests travelling by motorhome. I'd suggest you contact them directly (I hyperlinked the phone numbers and contact pages I found).

Have you got planned to go anywhere else after attending the tournament? You may be interested in exploring the Boyne Valley.

Talk soon,
Antoine