Visit irelanf from 2 locations

Visit irelanf from 2 locations

Author
Posted Thu 27 Jun 2024 9:04 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 27 Jun 2024 9:03 PM Visits: 3
If I want to visit Ireland by car, from 2 ubications, which places or cities are the best to choose?

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 28 Jun 2024 7:14 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Tue 20 Aug 2024 7:38 PM Visits: 28.9K
Hi José,

How nice to see you'd love to visit Ireland! 💚 I think it's a great idea to pick two places as your base, from which you can take day trips exploring the area. Let me share a couple of ideas:

Dublin is a busy city with lots to see and do, including popular attractions and amazing music venues to choose from. From here, you could take day trips along the east coast, visit natural wonders such as the Wicklow Mountains with Glendalough, the Boyne Valley, or travel north to visit Belfast. Belfast itself would of course be a fantastic base to explore some stunning locations Northern Ireland has to offer.

As for your second base, I suggest travelling to another part of our island to see some different landscapes. Galway would be a nice spot that offers you both a lovely town filled with music and a great venture point to reach stunning sites such as the Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Connemara, and the Burren. Alternatively, you should check out Cork or Killarney from which you could discover the southern peninsulas.

Are there any specific attractions you already have on your bucket list, perhaps you have heard of some places I mentioned? If there are any must-visit spots on your list, it might make it easier for you to pick a region to explore! 🗺️

Best wishes
Rebecca ☘️