This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

I am looking for dog friendly accommodation

I am looking for dog friendly accommodation

Author
Inactive User
Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)Inactive User (4.3K reputation)
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Sep 2019 7:42 AM Visits: 0
For our first trip to Ireland I'd like to bring my dog with me. Do you have accommodation that allows pets?

(from our friends on Twitter)
Posted Tue 2 Feb 2016 7:17 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)Supreme Being (22.3K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 10 Nov 2016 12:32 PM Visits: 906
Hello there!
It's lovely to see that you are planning a trip to Ireland for the first time. :)
Yes we do! Ireland is a dog-friendly destination. Selected hotels, guest houses and B&Bs happily accommodate pets, so there's every reason to take your dog on holiday with you. ;) B&BIreland has over 150 members who accept pets and many self-catering properties are now pet-friendly: imagineireland.comletsgoselfcatering.com
Also, I would recommend you to have a look at bringfido.com as it is a great website where you can find accommodation and helpful information regarding bringing your dog to Ireland. This link, is about dog-friendly beaches in Ireland. ;)

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have additional questions.
Posted Wed 3 Feb 2016 10:02 AM
Question