This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

KATE ELIZABETH BEASLEY BIRTH

KATE ELIZABETH BEASLEY BIRTH

Author
Posted Thu 4 Feb 2016 11:43 AM
View Quick Profile
Inactive User
Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Sep 2019 8:42 AM Visits: 0
Born in Clonmel, Tipperary in 1845. Returned to Faversham, Kent by the 1851 Census.
I would like to know actual date of birth plus any details of addresses in Ireland plus a return to England date?
It appears that the family were in Ireland between 1840 to 1845.

Any information would be gratefully received.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Feb 2016 4:17 PM
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)Supreme Being (17.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 26
Great Britain
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 17 Jan 2019 3:27 PM Visits: 724
Hi David, welcome to the Ireland Community! I’m more than happy to point you in the right direction. :D

Civil registration as we know it today was not introduced in Ireland until 1864, and before that the records were kept in the form of baptismal, marriage and burial records at local parish churches. All of the remaining records from this time have been collected in genealogical centres assigned to their county. You can find the contact details for the Tipperary Genealogy Centre, along with other centres, on the official National Archives website.

Another great source of online information is Family Search, where you can dive in the digital historical records to uncover more about your ancestors.

I hope this helps! :)

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Feb 2016 6:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Inactive User
Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)Inactive User (51K reputation)
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Sep 2019 8:42 AM Visits: 0
Thank you Melin. That is most helpful. I will take a look