Hello!!

Hello!!

Author
Posted Thu 18 May 2017 12:04 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi, I’m Martin and I’m part of the Moderation team here at Ireland.com.

I have travelled to many places before settling down here in beautiful Ireland! Living in the Inishowen Peninsula, on the Wild Atlantic Way, is one of the greatest places to be and I look forward to sharing tips and information about Ireland with you from the point of view of both a tourist and a resident.

One recommendation I always share, apart from a keenness to explore, is that a coat and sunscreen are your most essential things to pack (and a willingness to be included in everything we do!).

So be bold, join in the Craic, and tell us about yourself.

Till we meet again,

Martin
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 18 May 2017 1:17 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hey Martin, It's nice to meet you. :) Thanks for all of the tips! 

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 19 May 2017 10:31 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello there! 

I'm Colin and I am part of the Moderation Team here at Ireland.com. 

If you're an enthusiastic traveller much like myself, you've certainly come to the right place for some fantastic travel tips and suggestions.  Based in the vibrant city of Belfast, as well as having discovered much of the wonderful place that I like to call home, and having lived on the Emerald Isle my entire life, I am able to provide and help you along the way with any and all travel plans you may have to visit the picturesque island of Ireland. 

I am always very eager to share my passion and thoroughly keen to hear all about visitor’s feedback and experiences on the island.  One recommendation I would have is to pack your camera!  There are breathtaking sights that only exist in Ireland, and I am not talking about how I look in the morning!

As I am sure you already know, us Irish love a good chat, so feel free to get involved! 

Chat soon!

Colin
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 19 May 2017 11:48 AM
View Quick Profile
Hi 
We are major advocates of Dublin City and all it has to offer
always happy to share our knowledge of the City
and of course we offer something really special in dining for lunch or dinner
Open daily
Regards
Majella