This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Hello!!

Hello!!

Author
Community Expert
Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)Community Expert (48.8K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 48 minutes ago Visits: 3.7K
Hi, I’m Martin and I’m part of the Moderation team here at Ireland.com.

I have travelled to many places before settling down here in beautiful Ireland! Living in the Inishowen Peninsula, on the Wild Atlantic Way, is one of the greatest places to be and I look forward to sharing tips and information about Ireland with you from the point of view of both a tourist and a resident.

One recommendation I always share, apart from a keenness to explore, is that a coat and sunscreen are your most essential things to pack (and a willingness to be included in everything we do!).

So be bold, join in the Craic, and tell us about yourself.

Till we meet again,

Martin
Posted Thu 18 May 2017 11:04 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Prestige User
Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)Prestige User (4.1K reputation)
Annapolis, Maryland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 28 Aug 2019 11:31 AM Visits: 366
Hey Martin, It's nice to meet you. :) Thanks for all of the tips! 

Posted Thu 18 May 2017 12:17 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)Industry Member (1.6K reputation)
Northern Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Fri 19 May 2017 11:17 AM Visits: 9
Hi Martin

Inishowen is a beautiful place to be!  I'm Gillian and I work at Loughs Agency, one of the cross border bodies.  I'm based in Prehen just outside Derry~Londonderry - so not too far from you!

Loughs Agency develop and promote angling and marine tourism activities within the Foyle and Carlingford areas (two cross border loughs and all their tributary rivers).

If anyone has questions or angling, surfing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, etc in the Foyle or Carlingford areas I'd be happy to help. 

Have a great weekend!
Gillian

Posted Fri 19 May 2017 9:31 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)Community Expert (41.7K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 4 Jul 2019 1:12 PM Visits: 816
Hello there! 

I'm Colin and I am part of the Moderation Team here at Ireland.com. 

If you're an enthusiastic traveller much like myself, you've certainly come to the right place for some fantastic travel tips and suggestions.  Based in the vibrant city of Belfast, as well as having discovered much of the wonderful place that I like to call home, and having lived on the Emerald Isle my entire life, I am able to provide and help you along the way with any and all travel plans you may have to visit the picturesque island of Ireland. 

I am always very eager to share my passion and thoroughly keen to hear all about visitor’s feedback and experiences on the island.  One recommendation I would have is to pack your camera!  There are breathtaking sights that only exist in Ireland, and I am not talking about how I look in the morning!

As I am sure you already know, us Irish love a good chat, so feel free to get involved! 

Chat soon!

Colin
Posted Fri 19 May 2017 9:31 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)Industry Member (5.1K reputation)
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 26 Feb 2018 12:01 PM Visits: 78
Hi 
We are major advocates of Dublin City and all it has to offer
always happy to share our knowledge of the City
and of course we offer something really special in dining for lunch or dinner
Open daily
Regards
Majella
Posted Fri 19 May 2017 10:48 AM
Question