Camping Ireland

Camping Ireland

Author
Posted Fri 19 May 2017 12:12 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi, Aideen from Camping Ireland here, offering plenty of advice and information for people taking a caravan or camping holiday in Ireland.  If I don't know the answer, which is highly unlikely (ha, ha) I will find out for you.  Don't worry if you think I've probably never been asked your question before, believe me I have.  So whether you are bringing your caravan or motorhome or want to rent a motorhome and tour around Ireland I have all the information you need.  Plenty of information on our website Camping Ireland 
Check out our video on YouTube

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/19-05-2017/a524a776-7bb9-44b4-bc81-4143.jpg

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 21 May 2017 8:14 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hi Aideen,
Is that Eagle Point Campsite pictured in your message? What an idyllic spot, I recommend it often to our customers :)
Sue

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 21 May 2017 3:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 13.3K
Hi Aideen,  

Thanks for posting this information here on the community. We often get asked about caravaning and touring the Island of Ireland in motorhomes.

I also have a link to our website for Camping and Culture in Ireland. It gives some great information on where to stay and where to see around the Island.

Here's hoping for another busy year,

Regards

Martin
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 25 Jan 2019 9:46 PM
View Quick Profile
I have just turned 66 and would like to spend 3 weeks cycling from Rosslare to Dingle and back with my tent next July.
I plan to go Rosslare - Waterford - Dungarvan -  Cork - Killarney - Dingle and point in between.
Can you give me a list of campsites on this route. Thank you.

Patrick Dunne
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 26 Jan 2019 12:32 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 76K
Hello Patrick and Belated Happy Birthday! 

I’m delighted to hear that you are planning such an impressive cycling trip along the Wild Atlantic Way.

On the Camping Ireland website, you’ll find every campsite in Ireland displayed on the map, which is convenient to prepare your cycling itinerary. You can filter the map by location to make it easier.

Our page about cycling in Ireland could also give you a tip or two to plan your trip.

Are there activities you are looking forward to doing when you won’t be cycling?

Best regards,
Antoine