This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

How many times have you travelled to Ireland?

How many times have you travelled to Ireland?

Author
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (400 reputation)
Ireland of Island
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Fri 1 Dec 2017 10:10 PM Visits: 31
For those of you visiting for the first time or coming back for more; how many times have you visited Ireland?

Posted Wed 14 Jun 2017 8:58 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Forum Expert (715 reputation)
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Jun 2017 3:30 PM Visits: 25
Hey!

I have been three times now. My wife and I visited Dublin for the first time back in 2002 and ever since then we're hooked. We made another trip over in 2006 and if anything, it was even better than our first trip. Meeting the people, seeing the sights, there's something about Ireland that just makes me feel so happy. 

Our last trip was a really special one for my wife in particular because we headed north to see the locations they used for Game of Thrones. She's a huge fan of the show and insisted we go and visit. So we planned our itinerary and off we went. I would totally recommend any fan of the show do this though. Some of the locations are breathtaking and my wife was so happy just to be there. 

Sitting here and writing this is starting to make me think though. Might be time for another adventure in Ireland. :-) 

Jacob
Posted Fri 16 Jun 2017 5:09 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Forum Expert (723 reputation)
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 27 Jun 2017 4:02 PM Visits: 11
I have been to Ireland twice but hope to go back very soon
Posted Fri 16 Jun 2017 5:10 PM
Question