Primo viaggio in Irlanda Agosto 2018

Primo viaggio in Irlanda Agosto 2018

Author
Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 2:06 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning 
I've dreamed of a trip to Ireland for years now and I really hope the time has come.
I love nature, I would like to rent a car and wander the west coast from north to south.
Do you believe it is possible to help me to plan this even at the B & B level to be found along the way?
So, with the backpack, a car and go!
Some cities will certainly be a visit to Dublin as a starting point and Cork in the final and then return to Dublin after the tour to the west.
We are four, two couples, and we have about 7-8 days.
Thanks for the first suggestion 
Adelchi Vecchioni

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 4:36 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:33 PM Visits: 14.7K
Adelchi Hello,

I'm happy to give you a warm welcome in our Community!

Ireland is an island where nature reigns supreme, you are constantly surrounded by beautiful landscapes and travel on the road is definitely the best way to explore and learn about its wonders.

Being the first visit to Ireland, the first thing you should do is check out our suggested itineraries , in order to learn more about Ireland and plan your tour in detail.
I first suggest you rent the car in Dublin and from there take to drive south along the coast, towards Waterford and then to Cork. From Kinsale we can take the Wild Atlantic Way , the longest coastal road in Europe, and continue north through the various southern peninsulas, the Ring of Kerry , the counties of Clare and Galway , until arriving in Connemara . From there you continue your journey to the counties of Sligo or Donegal or, since you would have approximately 7-8 days, returning to Dublin, crossing the Ancient East Ireland

As for the B & B in Ireland, you can search for accommodation on  entering the destination and the category that you like, or you can visit the official website B & B Ireland. Lastly, you should download our brochure , especially our guide "B & B Ireland 2017" and the map of Ireland.

I hope to be a help and if you have additional questions or concerns, are always available.

Good evening!

Francis
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 7 Dec 2017 10:19 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Chio Adelchi,

Welcome to our community!

A great option you might like to consider is camper hire providing your accommodation and transport in one. Lazy Days campers are easy to drive and a small size, ideal for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. We have lots of 4-beth campers suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.

From Malin Head to Mazin Head, the Wild Atlantic Way is not just a drive; it is an incredibly beautiful journey that brings you from the tip to the toe of Ireland! A camper gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.

If you need help planning your route? We are delighted to help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have LOTS of inspiring trip ideas, recommended routes, must-see top attractions and the lesser known hidden gems to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking, planning and holiday experience.

If you book your camper hire adventure before 31 December 2017 you will receive a 10% discount on 2018 hire prices, see our Early Bird Special offer!!

Just contact me, Sue on + 353 87 2885771 / sue@lazydays.ie or visit www.lazydays.ie for more information.

Happy planning!
Sue

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/07-12-2017/cde48e36-85fd-40d4-a009-354f.jpg
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 2 Jan 2018 10:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 26
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 1 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 833
Ciao Adelchi!
If you are planning to come to come the west coast, I can highly recommend a trip to the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands on the Wild Atlantic Way!  You can base yourself in Doolin, or any of the beautiful towns in North Clare this region is famous for amazing food and fantastic Irish traditional music in the local pubs.
To get the best of both worlds consider taking a trip to one of the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher cruise on the way home, visiting the islands shows you a glimpse of Ireland in times gone by, and of course, the world-famous cliffs are not to be missed!

We hope to welcome you on board :) Safe Travelling.
Joan

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 13 Oct 2018 8:28 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)Community Expert (22.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:33 PM Visits: 14.7K
Ciao, Adelchi!

How are you? 😊

I hope you realised the dream to come to Ireland in August! How did your road trip go? I would like to know what you explored on the island of Ireland and what part of your trip you enjoyed the most.
If you want, you can start a new topic on our Tell your story page and write to us in Italian.

Non vedo l'ora di leggere la tua avventura sull'isola. A presto!

Francesco