Ireland by Mountain Bike

Ireland by Mountain Bike

Author
Posted Mon 19 Feb 2018 8:32 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good evening everyone! I introduce myself, my name is Nicola, I am of Modena (Italy) and this August I decided to make my first (of many) trip to Ireland. And I decided that it will be very special: it will come to Ireland with my mountain bike.

The time when I will be in Ireland is 6 to 26 August, and I have already decided the route, which is as follows:
1) Dublin, for 4 days
2) Baile Atha Luain for 3 days
3) Galway for 8 days
4) Limerick for 3 days
5) Kildare for 3 days
6) Dublin for three days

Between one stage and I'll move the other train, and during my stay in different cities, I will almost always around with my mountain bike. My intention is to explore Galway and its province, to the Cliffs of Moher, and lose myself in the green plains between Dublin and Galway.

By the way, on an Italian portal (Wikiloc) I found 300 gps tracks of mountain bike routes: this link:  https://it.wikiloc.com/percorsi/mountain-bike/irlanda

I have already found and booked (on booking .com) hotels or B & B in all cities and can not wait to be in August!

Of course I also took the time to visit Dublin (although five days are few, but I will return) and frequentarne life, the heart ...

Thank you in advance for any suggestions :)

Nicola

PS: l'anno prossimo (se l'Italia sarà ancora nel 6Nations) sarò a Dublino per la partita.

Good evening everyone! I introduce myself, my name is Nicola, I am from Modena (Italy) and this August I decided to do my first (of a long series) trip to Ireland. And I decided that it will be very special: in fact I will come to Ireland with my mountain bike.

The period in which I will be in Ireland goes from 6 to 26 August and I have already decided the itinerary, which is the following:
1) Dublin, for 4 days
2) Baile Atha Luain for 3 days
3) Galway for 8 days
4) Limerick for 3 days
5) Kildare for 3 days
6) Dublin for 3 days

Between one stage and another I will move by train, while during my stay in the various cities, I will almost always be around with my mountain bike. My intention is to deepen Galway and its province, to the Cliffs of Moher, and to get lost in the green plains between Dublin and Galway.

Among other things, on an Italian portal (Wikiloc) I found 300 gps tracks of mtb routes: this is the link: https://it.wikiloc.com/percorsi/mountain-bike/irlanda

I have already found and booked (on booking.com) hotels or B&Bs in all the cities and I can not wait for it to be August! Obviously I also took the time to visit Dublin (even if 5 days are few, but I'll be back) and attend life, the heart ...

Thank you in advance for every suggestion :)
Nicola

PS: next year (if Italy will still be in 6Nations) I will be in Dublin for the match.

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 20 Feb 2018 10:22 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Ciao Nicola,

Benvenuto anche nel nostro Forum! 

Bello vedere il tuo viaggio prendere sempre più forma, non vediamo l'ora di sentire i consigli e suggerimenti di altri amanti dell'isola e...della bicicletta!
Looking forward to tips and suggestions from other MTB lovers! :)

Naturalmente, se dovessero venirti altri dubbi o se dovessi avere altre richieste oltre a quanto già condiviso via email, ci siamo!

Buona giornata,
Laura