From Galway to Killary Harbour

From Galway to Killary Harbour

Author
Posted Fri 21 Sep 2018 3:57 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi!! We would like to know if you can reach the fjord from Galway with organized trips or by some means! thanks to those who can help us!
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 23 Sep 2018 10:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:22 PM Visits: 13.9K
Hi, Maria.

I'm glad to see you here again. 

Regarding your trip to Killary fjord, on our website, you may find two fjord tours from Killary/Leenane. I advise you to contact the tour agency you choose, they will be able to provide you with all the information you need on how to get to the starting point of the tour from Galway.

Alternatively, Extreme Ireland Adventures is a company that organizes a Connemara Day Tour departing from Dublin which includes a Killary Fjord boat cruise (only between April and October).

Speaking of your trip, how are your plans coming along? I hope you find this information helpful and if you need anything else, I'm always here to assist you.

A presto, 

Francesco