Kerry to see dolphins in July

Kerry to see dolphins in July

Author
Posted Thu 31 Jan 2019 9:13 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi can anyone recommend a place to stay for me and my son that is relatively near the bay where we will board a boat to see the dolphins in July. I have never been to Ireland before and would really appreciate any good recommendations. We will be staying from the 17th to the 20th.

My best regards Ellie.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 31 Jan 2019 10:34 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Ellie,

Dingle is one of the most popular places on the island of Ireland to see dolphins!

Fungie has been a long time resident of the waters of Dingle, and I'm sure he will show up for his usual performance and swim along.

There are several super places to stay in the bay area and close by. Please have a look at our approved accommodation search page for details. I have pre-selected Dingle to get you started, most will be in or around the town and harbour area so please have a look and see what best suits your needs.

Have you any other plans on what to see and do during your time in Dingle?

I hope this gives you somewhere to start, and I'm sure your fellow members and some industry partners will be able to help out too!

Speak soon,

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Feb 2019 4:19 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Thank you so much Martin. I am really looking forward to seeing Kerry and Fungie the dolphin, I have wanted to visit Ireland for ages. I will have a look at the links, this is so helpful.

My best wishes from Ellie.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Feb 2019 11:29 AM
View Quick Profile
Hi again Martin I am having trouble opening the approved accommodation link, could you resend? My best wishes Ellie.

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 4 Feb 2019 11:40 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 9:23 AM Visits: 13.9K
Hi, Ellie.

I'm sorry to hear that you had problem with the accommodation link. Please, take a look at this list. Besides, you may also check out the B&B Locator that will help you find the accommodation around Dingle.

For extra suggestions on what to see and do during your stay, have a look at the County Kerry page.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, let me know. Have a nice day!

Francesco