Doolin, Killarney and Dublin

Doolin, Killarney and Dublin

Author
Posted Thu 31 Jan 2019 8:05 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
15 days in September - 4 to 5 days in each place.
Is this a good way to see Ireland.  I posted earlier this year, but decided since I changed our dates and place I would start a new thread.
Penny

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Feb 2019 12:02 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Penny, 

Good idea to start a new thread since the dates have changed. :)

I think it sounds like a wonderful plan to stay in Doolin, Killarney and Dublin for 5 days each, and explore the area from there! The locations have so much to see and do, so there is a lot to choose from. 

Take a look at some of the day trip options for:

- Doolin
- Killarney
- Dublin

I have also collected some personal suggestions for you in this scrapbook. If you create an account you can add more articles that catch your eye, as well as share it with your travel companions. :) 

I hope you'll receive more tips, suggestions and ideas from our other members, and please don't hesitate to give me a shout if you need anything. 

Warm regards,

Melin

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Feb 2019 11:31 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 26
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 1 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 833
Hi Penny
Well of course we think you spending more time in Doolin is a marvellous idea. Check out the Doolin community website - tons of info here

The boats are still running at this time, so be sure to take a trip to the islands and the Cliffs of Moher with us. Are you still planning to AirBnB?  There are also lovely camping sites here - one has Glamping and the other has the pods, so you could explore different options!

Let me know if you have any other questions about Doolin or North Clare

All the best
Joan