Lodging in Donegal Town

Lodging in Donegal Town

Author
Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 1:59 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello, Ireland Experts,

I'm looking for a suggestion for a charming moderately priced lodging in Donegal Town. My husband and I are interested in visiting Bundoran and also Glenveagh National Park. We'll be going in early June.

We're also interested in hearing about any unique walk or bike tours in Donegal.

Many thanks!
Rose
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 11:17 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Rose,

It's wonderful that you'll be visiting us this summer, and I'd love to help you find the perfect accommodation for your stay in Donegal Town. :)

Is there a certain type of accommodation that you're interested in? You can find anything from a cosy B&B, welcoming guesthouse or unique hotel on the island.

Take a look at this handy overview of all tourist board approved places to stay in Donegal Town, where you can select the type, as well as the minimum amount of stars. If you reach out directly to the accommodation of your choice they will gladly tell you more about the options. 

June is a lovely time of year to visit, and you'll have loads to explore in County Donegal. Take a look at the list of walking & hiking and cycling tours and routes, as well as the Irish Trails and Cyling Ireland websites.

What else are you interested in seeing and doing besides visiting Bundoran and Glenveagh National Park? I have collected a few personal favourites for you below:

Have you thought about how you would like to explore this part of the island? Do you prefer to travel by car, or perhaps go on a guided tour

I hope this was helpful, and that you'll receive many more tips and suggestions from our other members. :) 

Warm regards,

Melin