Home Again

Home Again

Author
Posted Fri 1 Mar 2019 3:12 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
We landed in Dublin on June 21st 2018. The same day my father passed away from Leukemia. He insisted I go on the trip no matter what, and I will always feel that he wanted a part of himself to return to Ireland so he could find peace.

My dad was a filmmaker and he taught me passion for the craft and enabled me
to pursue my creativity without boundaries.

This film is for him.

If you are considering a trip to Ireland for vacation, or simply to reconnect with your roots, I hope this film inspires you to make the trek. It was truly the stand out experience of my life. I am a fifth generation Irish Canadian and Ireland is still truly home for me.

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/01-03-2019/f6a0045f-5b16-419d-839e-ea7.jpeg
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Mar 2019 5:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Jim, 

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful film with us! It looks like you had an amazing trip around the island. :)

Warm regards,

Melin
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 5:46 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
This is a beautiful film, well done Jim. Your Dad would be very proud of it.