Motorcycle trip along Wild Atlantic Way

Motorcycle trip along Wild Atlantic Way

Author
Posted Mon 24 Jun 2019 5:25 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello,

I made a motorcycle trip along the Irish coast. It was very wet but magical. Ireland really is amazing, so pure and wild. Also loved the pubs and the Celtic music. As a singer/songwriter the trip inspired me to write a song about Ireland: Beannacht (tot ziens) Ierland. In the clip I used our own photo’s and the drawings that I made during the trip.
Please be inspired:

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 24 Jun 2019 9:35 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Heleen, 

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing video and song! I absolutely loved it, especially the map drawings at the end of the video. They're amazing. :)

You've seen so much of the island! How long did you travel around for on the motorbike? 

I am sure this will inspire many people who have already visited the Emerald Isle, or who are planning on visiting in the future. 

Thanks again for sharing! :)

Vriendelijke groeten,

Melin