Irlanda, la mia casa

Irlanda, la mia casa

Author
Posted Sun 23 Feb 2020 11:04 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
In the family we have always been attracted to the Nordic countries and Ireland, so 3 years ago my parents went to Ireland for 4-5 days and since then they fell in love with it madly. Knowing that I also wanted to go to visit it, and also taking advantage of my passion for car rally races, at Christmas 2018 they gave me a trip to attend the first race of the Irish rally championship, the Galway Rally. So in February 2019, in the company of my father I left for green Ireland, and immediately I fell in love with its landscapes, its colors, the smell and the heat of the peat chimneys, the sky that is never the same and has something magical and special, just as Fiorella Mannoia sang in "the sky of Ireland"; and then the people, always kind, available and ready to help you and above all always with a smile on your face. After February I went back to June, once again for a race, but above all because I had to review what I consider my home. When I am in Ireland I finally feel at peace with myself, with a light heart and mind, I feel at home ... also because I left my heart on Omey Island, where I would like to move and start a new life ... yes , I'm really affected by what my mother calls "Irish sore" or that feeling bad because you are far from this magical island!
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 24 Feb 2020 3:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Such a lovely post, Davide! 😍

You truly opened up about all the great vibes Ireland managed to send you.

I really hope you can come back soon, for more rallies and maybe for starting a new life.

Grazie per aver condiviso la tua bella esperienza su e con l'isola d'Irlanda. ☘️

p.s. Se vuoi farci vedere alcune delle foto fatte ai rally a cui hai assistito... 😉

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 24 Feb 2020 7:24 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
.https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/24-02-2020/35d5d2f1-89bc-4d21-a934-48a2.jpg
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 24 Feb 2020 7:36 PM
View Quick Profile
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/24-02-2020/b0acbd42-540c-4142-9b9c-c15f.jpg
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 25 Feb 2020 3:08 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Grazie per gli scatti! 😊

Avrai sicuramente approfittato delle belle giornate di sole per esplorare quanto più possibile della zona, no?