Viaggio estivo

Viaggio estivo

Author
Posted Sun 11 Apr 2021 9:34 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello everyone,

My partner and I have booked the air travel from 7 to 24 August, so just over 2 weeks. 

I was looking for suggestions on how to optimize the trip, considering that we would like to live a 360-degree experience, with visits to the main monuments and cities, participate in cultural events and local festivals, admire the Irish landscapes and nature, rent bikes where some routes were recommended . 

We would also like to visit Northern Ireland of course. 

So how can we optimize these 2 weeks to the fullest, which stops and how many days of rest are recommended to visit the main places? 

Thanks Alessandro

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 11 Apr 2021 1:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:14 PM Visits: 13.9K
Hi Alessandro!

In two weeks there is so much to see and do in Ireland, and therefore I am happy to give you some suggestions on how to organize your trip.

As you are looking for ideas, I will list some pages you could start from:

- the destinations page , which gives you a general overview of the places not to be missed (including Northern Ireland) with lots of inspirations and interesting articles. Scrolling down, you will find other useful pages, for example on what to pack and how to move around the island.

- the activities page , mainly dedicated to outdoor excursions or Irish music or film sets on the island, just to name a few.

- ouritineraries page that you can also filter according to the categories present, such as historical places, extraordinary landscapes and much more.

Per quanto riguarda gli eventi che si svolgeranno in quel periodo, data la situazione legata al Covid-19, ti consiglio di tenere d'occhio la pagina dedicata ai festival in quanto viene aggiornata costantemente. 

Inoltre, in merito ai percorsi in bicicletta, potreste noleggiare la bici ed esplorare le città, oppure se siete appassionati di mountain bike e voleste fare un'escursione in mezzo alla natura, ci sono questi itinerari da considerare.

Infine, per contrastare la diffusione del Covid-19 il governo ha imposto una serie di restrizioni di movimento. Pertanto, prima di mettervi in viaggio, ti consigliamo di monitorare la nostra pagina dedicata alla salute dei viaggiatori to know the latest updates on the matter.

If you need more advice, don't hesitate to write to us. Happy programming!