Game of thrones studios

Game of thrones studios

Author
Posted Sun 8 May 2022 4:54 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 8 May 2022 4:55 AM Visits: 109
Ciao!! Vorrei visitare gli studios di got ... sto pensando di venire a belfast 3 giorni ....
Il primo giorno arriverei a belfast il secondo visiterei gli studios il terzo visiterei un po belfast poi tornerei a casa.
Cosa c'è  di bello da vedere a belfast ? Considerate che sono a piedi :) 
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 8 May 2022 8:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)Community Expert (8.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Wed 6 Mar 2024 1:16 PM Visits: 9.4K
Hello Giovanni, 

How wonderful that you are planning to visit Belfast. Do you already have a date in mind for your visit to Northern Ireland? 

I can highly recommend the Titanic Belfast which is such an interesting exhibition! You can visit the dry dock where the Titanic was built and you will get a full insight into the history of the Titanic. 🚢

Are you a foodie? If so, then make sure to check out these places and taste some of these traditional dishes in Belfast! 🍽️

If you need more ideas still, this is a great schedule for Belfast in 72 hours

I hope you like some of these tips? If you need more inspiration, I am sure our Community will be happy to help! ☘️
Sarah