Interested to work in Irland

Interested to work in Irland

Author
Posted Thu 21 Jul 2022 10:12 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 21 Jul 2022 10:16 AM Visits: 3
Hi, I am Kennedy and have been interested to live on the island of Ireland and also willing to work to sustain my live there, if connected to any employer I will be glad because it can be dream coming real, this is just a request, Thank you
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 21 Jul 2022 4:53 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Kennedy,

It's wonderful to hear that you want to find a career here on our island! 

There are plenty of resources that may be of assistance to you, as well! For example, the Citizens Information Website contains a full section of support for coming to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. For information on Northern Ireland, please have a look at the NIDirect page for the relevant information.

In addition, if you need the most current and accurate Passport and Visa advice, I'd recommend directly contacting your local Irish Embassy or Consulate prior to travelling to the Republic of Ireland, and your local British Embassy/High Commission or Consular Office, should you wish to work in or visit Northern Ireland.

I sincerely hope this helps!

Warmly,
~Rochelle