Looking for ideas to surprise Ireland trip to kids for Christmas

Looking for ideas to surprise Ireland trip to kids for Christmas

Author
Posted Fri 17 Nov 2023 4:42 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Nov 2023 5:37 PM Visits: 3
Hello, I am surprising my kids with a trip to Ireland/Iceland this summer. This is their Christmas gift (as well as birthdays, graduation, etc etc) but I’m surprising them with the trip and it’s details on Christmas morning.. any ideas on how to do this to make it super memorable?!
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 19 Nov 2023 9:24 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 6:48 PM Visits: 76.1K
Hi Mary!

How nice that you are giving such a lovely gift to your children! 💚 This Christmas will be memorable for sure. 😊

Are you looking for ideas on how to make their Christmas morning extra special or for suggestions for the trip itself?
I would personally suggest crafting an itinerary for the trip, with a rough idea of what you would all like to see and do (perhaps on a printed book or in the form of a slideshow)

We happen to have trip ideas to inspire you right here. Is there anything you wouldn't want to miss on the Irish part of your trip?

Cheers,
Antoine