Renew wedding vow

Renew wedding vow

Author
Posted Mon 4 Mar 2024 12:50 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)Gaining Respect (112 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 5 Mar 2024 11:00 AM Visits: 3
My husband and I were married for 20 years. We would like to renew wedding vows in Connemara near Clifden. A German wedding officiant would also be best. It shouldn't be a big celebration, just my husband, our daughter and me. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!
Margit
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Mar 2024 10:55 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)Community Expert (6 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 14 Mar 2024 2:48 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hello Margit,

We're so happy to hear that you and your husband want to renew your wedding vows in Ireland!

There are many beautiful churches in Ireland, if you'd like to renew your wedding vows in a church. For example the St. Joseph's church in Clifden. If you are not set on Clifden yet, perhaps you might want to take a look at our unusual places to stay to make even the accommodation memorable.

It is likely best to look for a location first and get in contact with them to see if they can offer what you are looking for. You might also find this page for eloping in Ireland useful and may also want to take a look at the Irish Ethical Celebrants or find a celebrant at the Humanist Association.

We hope you will have an unforgettable time with your husband and daughter!

All the best,
Annika

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 9 Apr 2024 11:19 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)Industry Member (195 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 9 Apr 2024 11:23 AM Visits: 736
Hi Margit,

Stephen here from 'Eloping in Ireland'. We are an Industry Member with Ireland.com. We have planned 100's of intimate Vow Renewals in Ireland for couples from Ireland and all over the world. Many of these have taken place in Connemara. Feel free to contact us at hello@elopinginireland.ie for advice on or assistance with planning your beautiful Vow Renewal in Ireland.

Regards,

Stephen Neary
Eloping in Ireland