Halloween 2024

Halloween 2024

Author
Posted Thu 4 Jul 2024 11:45 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 Jul 2024 11:45 AM Visits: 81
Hi, 
I'll come to Dublin for halloween in october. 
I'd like to confirm the date of the parade => what is the adress of the information point ? 
And is it possible to rent disguise in Dublin ? 
Thank you for your help 
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Jul 2024 1:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)Community Expert (353 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 16
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Tue 15 Oct 2024 4:23 PM Visits: 682
Hello,

I am happy to hear that you'll be celebrating Halloween in Dublin! 🎃

It's a great time to visit, with plenty of exciting events to look forward to.
Regarding the parade, while we're awaiting confirmation on this year's Macnas Parade, you might want to consider these Halloween highlights:
  • Bram Stoker Festival: Known for its eerie events inspired by the author of Dracula, this festival offers a variety of spooky happenings around Dublin. You can find more information on their official website.
  • Puca Festival: Taking place in the nearby county of Meath, Puca Festival celebrates Irish folklore with a modern twist, featuring captivating performances and immersive experiences. Check out their offerings on their website.

As for costume rentals, Dublin has several reputable stores where you can find the perfect disguise, such as: Fun Place, The Costume Shop, Fancydress Warehouse and My Fancy Dress Costumes Shop

These stores offer a wide selection of costumes suitable for all tastes and themes.
It's advisable to contact them directly or visit their websites for specific costume options and availability.

I hope this information helps you plan a memorable Halloween experience in Dublin.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Have a great day! ☘️
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 6 Sep 2024 9:22 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 8 Oct 2024 5:07 AM Visits: 54
I can't wait for it!!