The Urris hills in the Inishowen peninsula Donegal - a fantastic place for hill walking!

The Urris hills in the Inishowen peninsula Donegal - a fantastic place...

Author
Posted Mon 27 May 2019 3:43 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 9:27 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 9:36 AM Visits: 76.1K
Hello Konrad,

Thanks again for sharing content with us! It's a lovely edit of the Inishowen Peninsula and the Urris Hills are really impressive from above.

I'd love to hear if you have any hiking trails to recommend in the area (or tips on how to find them).

Groet,
Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 4:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Mamore gap runs through the Urris hills . Drive to the top of the gap and you can go walking along the ridge on both side . Fantastic views !!!!
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 29 May 2019 10:29 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 9:36 AM Visits: 76.1K
We definitely need more experts like you on our Community, Konrad!

If you have some spare time, we’d love you to create a new thread (in het Nederlands misschien) with your own hiking tips and favorite trails.

I’m sure it would help future visitors a lot!

Een fijne dag gewenst,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 30 May 2019 9:26 AM
View Quick Profile
I will gladly set up something . Will have to check through my setting first because I am from Ireland and live here .so I don’t really understand why it’s sayin I’m not lol
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 30 May 2019 10:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Konrad,

You should be showing as Ireland as your location now.

You can always go to your profile and edit your details. You can access your profile by clicking on your name on the top right corner of the page.
You can even add your bio or links to your Youtube channel, for example.

Let me know if you need any assistance. 
I cannot wait to read your tips and trails recommendations! 😃