Kerry region tour guide

Kerry region tour guide

Author
Posted Thu 6 Feb 2020 12:04 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 11
Italy
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 22 Aug 2022 11:42 AM Visits: 92
Hi, I'm Marina and I'm looking for a tour guide who can bring me to Kerry region and Beara Peninsula.
I don't like to drive so I'd prefer someone who has a little car or a mini bus.
I search on the Internet but there are only guided tours with a lot of people.
Thank you to anyone who will answer!
Regards
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 7 Feb 2020 3:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 3 hours ago Visits: 13.9K
Ciao, Marina.

I'm so glad you're planning to visit Ireland and the County Kerry, especially the Beara Peninsula, is plenty of things to see.

Booking a chauffeur service is a good alternative to the car rental and to help you in planning your trip, you can have a look at this list of chauffeur tours and services that offer private sightseeing tours.
One of them I'd like to recommend is Corcoran Tours, that runs daily coach tours around the Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and also the Gap of Dunloe. Other companies that you may consider are: Morrison ToursEnchanted Ireland Tours and these two listed. Besides, if you'd like to book a private tourist guide, you could also rely on the website of the approved guides of Ireland.

I hope that other members can jump in the thread with other tips and suggestions! Please let me know if you need any other information and, if you prefer, talk to me in Italian. 

Have a great day! 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 7 Feb 2020 5:12 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)I'm hooked (506 reputation)
Italy
Ciao Francesco,
Grazie x la risposta. 
Guardando attentamente altri post avevo trovato il sito di pg tourism services. Sai se sono attivi, se rispondono? Gli ho inviato la mia richiesta... Grazie ancora!!!

Marina 
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 7 Feb 2020 8:49 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
Italy
Ciao Francesco,
Prima ero al lavoro quindi ti ho risposto molto velocemente... 
Ti volevo ringraziare molto della cortesia che mi hai fatto nel fornirmi nomi di aziende che offrono il servizio richiesto.
Proverò a contattarli.mi sono piaciuti particolarmente Morrison tours e Corcoran tours. Io cercavo proprio qualcuno che avesse anche il servizio di airport transfer. 
Grazie.

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 8 Feb 2020 10:40 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Ciao Marina!

Mi fa piacere che il suggerimento di Francesco ti sia piaciuto e sia proprio quello che cercavi. ☘️
Tienici aggiornati sulla pianificazione del tour e più in generale sulla vacanza.

E naturalmente sarebbe bello vedere qualche foto e sapere di più della tua esperienza con il tour e coi luoghi che visiterai. 😊 
A proposito, quand'è prevista la partenza?

Marcella
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 8 Feb 2020 11:24 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm hooked
Italy
Ciao Marcella,
Devo ancora pensarci bene ma in generale dovrei partire nella tarda primavera/inizio estate.
Nelle mie 2 passate esperienze in Irlanda sono stata a galway e a sligo/Donegal.mentre non ho mai visitato il sud che mi ispira parecchio.
Spero di passare una bella vacanza!!
Comunque vi terrò aggiornati... 
Grazie intanto 😉
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 9 Feb 2020 10:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Un bel periodo per godere delle lunghe giornate di luce. Sarà una bella vacanza, vedrai. 👍

A prestissimo!
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 10 Feb 2020 12:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)Industry Member (10.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 16
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Wed 20 Jul 2022 7:52 PM Visits: 328
Hello Marina.
Reading your question regarding private touring in the Kerry and Beara peninsula regions, one company comes to mind. They are Killarney Tour and taxis. Google them or call Andella (the owner) at 00353 85 280 3333. She will look after you, start to finish - with no problems.
Enjoy your trip and stay in Killarney.
Conor

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 10 Feb 2020 4:51 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)Industry Member (3.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 18
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Thu 14 Dec 2023 3:10 PM Visits: 240
Hi Marina, 

How exciting you are planning a trip to Ireland. Our guided tours of Ireland are the perfect recipe of boutique accommodation, passionate driver guides, top quality Mercedes tour vehicles, delicious food and unmissable local Irish experiences.

If you want to tour Kerry and the Beara Peninsula our 7 Day World Tour of Ireland sounds perfect for you. In relation to the Beara Peninsula you will : 
- Explore the mysteries an ancient stone circle
- Experience superb scenery and offroading  on the wild Beara peninsula.
- Gaze down over the scenic Healy Pass – Ireland's twistiest mountain road.
- Hike Bullig Bay for views of Bere Island and picnic opportunities at Dunboy Castle.

Other highlights of the tour includes: 
- Exploring the Cliffs of Moher.
- Spending quality time in Kerry, with 2 fun nights in Dingle.
- Exciting adventure options like a guided bike tour of Killarney National Park or sea kayaking in Dingle Bay.
- Hop on a boat tour around the spectacular Skellig Islands.
- See Ireland highlights, like Blarney Castle and the Rock Of Cashel.

Here is a link to our website: https://vagabondtoursofireland.com/

We hope you have a wonderful time while you are here. Send us an email if you have any questions. 

The Vagabond Team
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 11 Feb 2020 1:50 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 21.9K
Good afternoon Marina,
I have been given the details of a qualified Tour Guide, Brendan Hynes in the Galway area, who might be able to help. You can e-mail him: brendan.hynes@outlook.com.

I hope this helps.