Trip to Ireland in July must finish in Kilkenny on the 14th July, looking for tips

Trip to Ireland in July must finish in Kilkenny on the 14th July,...

Author
Posted Mon 31 Dec 2018 12:09 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi

I am trying to organize a trip to Ireland for 4 days 

- Leaving from Milan
- Ending in Kilkenny on the 14th July for the Dylan/Young show.

1. How can I see what is most interesting in Ireland and still end up in Kilkenny? The problem is I am travelling with 2 ladies, who would like to see the best, but since I have the ticket to the show I need to end up there.
2. Is a car the best option or I can move around by coach?

Thanks a lot in advance for your tips on what to see!

Milena
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 2 Jan 2019 3:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Ciao Milena,

Happy New Year and a new start in our Community!

I think it's a great idea to combine a trip on the island and the Dylan/Young concert in Kilkenny on the 14th of July.

It would be nice for your friends and you to try to see interesting things without having the pressure of seeing too much since you will only have 4 days. 

Renting a car is the easiest solution to see as much as you want on your own pace, while using Public Transportation is a great option if you want to relax and enjoy the landscape while moving around.

Will this be the first visit to Ireland for all of you?

If so and if you decide to rent a car, I would suggest this 3-day trip idea in the Ireland Ancient East, flying from Milan to Dublin (on this page you can check flights from Italy to Ireland, selecting the departure and arrival places).

I hope I helped you have a more clear idea on how to organize your trip to Ireland. You can also write us more while you begin planning it, if you have more questions.

Aspettiamo di avere altri preziosi suggerimenti per te e le tue amiche da parte degli altri membri!

Buona organizzazione.

Marcella
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 7 Jan 2019 11:50 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning Milena, 

If you are planning to stay in Dublin we can offer Day Tours departing and returning to Dublin that include visits to all the must see locations. Please view www.irishdaytous.ie for further information or to book. We can also offer you private tours.
Please contact me directly at sales@eitravelgroup for further information. 

Regards

Jeremy